Contributing to TISE as a Visiting Scholar/Lecturer
The EJMD TISE promotes a holistic view of the challenges, opportunities and risks faced by societal systems during processes of transition. At the heart of the TISE program lies multi-dimensional knowledge integration based on integrating the knowledge of different scientific disciplines with the knowledge of practice.
TISE would like to invite scholars/lecturers from various scientific disciplines, as well as representatives from practice (eg. industry, NGO, policy making…) with an intrinsic interest in societal transitions, as well as interest and experience in the processes and techniques of Transdisciplinarity to teach in the TISE program.
To contribute to the TISE Program as an invited scholar, you should
- have an expertise in a field relevant to the topic of the modules of the TISE program (as a scientist and/or practitioner)
- have experience in university teaching at graduate level in English language
Find more information in the application form (see below on this page).
Scholarships for Visiting Scholars/Lecturers
Scholars teaching in the TISE program can obtain an “Erasmus Mundus scholarship for visiting scholars“.
The formal requirements are:
- Visiting scholars can come from anywhere in the world (with respect to their nationality and to country of residence) and go to any of the four full partners of the TISE Consortium (cf.Consortium). Spending the scholarship at the own institution is not allowed.
- Scholars should spend a minimum of one day at one of the consortium partner institutions.
- A minimum academic qualification (e.g. PhD/doctoral degree) is not required.
To apply for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship as Visiting Scholar (Lecturer), please use the following application form: